FINANCIAL ASSESSMENT & DEVELOPMENT
According to the Megan Sullivan at the Quickbooks resource center, it’s somewhat easy to determine if your company is doing well. You’ll be in the black every month, able to make your payroll and pay all of your monthly bills and expenses. But are there discernible levels or observable distinctions that reliably signify good financial health? Or are there ways to determine how well you’re doing beyond the norm?
There are more than a few ways, some of which may be more appropriate for your business than others. With that in mind, let’s review seven signs that your company is in good financial health.
1. Your Revenue Is Growing
2. Your Expenses Are Staying Flat
3. Your Cash Balance Demonstrates Positive Long-Term Growth
4. Your Debt Ratios Should Be Low
5. Your Profitability Ratio Is on the Healthy Side
6. Your Activity Ratios Are In-Line
7. You’re Working With New Clients and Repeat Customers
At Ceteris, we understand that measuring the overall health of your company can be a daunting process, so we remove the fear and get down to brass tacks. Let our professionals work to bring your company to a state of greater financial health.